Tag Archives: hair loss in children

hair loss feature

Hair Loss in Children

In the United States, around two million children are victims of hair loss. While 60% of these cases are easily treated, just imagine the problem caused by the remaining 40%. It is heartbreaking to see a child losing his hair especially on the part of parents. There are causes for hair loss among the young and it must not only involve the treatment but also the prevention. For a grown up, to start losing his hair is already a tragedy; although hair loss may not cause so much damage in children but it could be embarrassing, frustrating and emotionally depleting. Continue reading